Sunday, October 7, 2012

All loose things seem to drift down the sea, so did I.

It feels like a lifetime since the last time I was able to have the luxury of the time to share something here.

Because I went to law school. And it has been only six months.

It felt like a thousand years.
It tired more than you could possibly imagine.
They were all right. You sacrifice. A lot.

My life has categorically changed; my schedule and lifestyle, completely gone haywire. Sometimes I would be thankful, often times I would feel bad that I don't get to do the things I used to and what I love, most of the time, became just next to my demanding priorities. Nonetheless, I always choose to be grateful. We make choices... although admittedly, the stage where I'm at right now, to be honest, is just dramatically hard and drastic.

Looking at these photos, I miss my old life. The free and reckless spirit roaming and sailing with the sea and making my way to the uninhibited land of possibilities where I can smell danger and exhale fearlessness. I need to feel some breeze. I just wanna go back...

where the only order I know is the sun inevitably setting itself into the hungry sea...


where your guts are literally put to the test...


and when the bright future I know comes from the sunlight I love, and I terribly miss.



Where your personal glory is defined with what you're good at...


Where you can be who you are, wear nothing and be anything...


to that moment when you feel you are the master of the universe, the queen of your own world...


where the only pressure you feel is delivered by that treacherous ocean...


to those moments when the chills and nervousness you feel are most welcome...


where you are the judge of your own survival... and to your hands only you will fail...



When and where life has been easy.
BECAUSE WE ALL NEED TO BREATHE.

I am so tired.

xoxo, supergixx


Photos taken during my last surfing trip to Bagasbas Beach, lying in the Southern Province of Camarines Norte, one of the premiere surfing areas in Luzon Island, Philippines.


1 comment:

  1. Heya! Haha, dito na lang sa comment ko leave yung link to my blog, hehehe. =) -Hogi

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely stranger...