Tuesday, March 6, 2012

of surfing, skiing and open sea rafting

I love the beach and I don't know how many times will I ever going to repeat that to myself. Maybe I was a mermaid in my past life. :")
And here again, I never get tired of posting photos of the coast. Philippines has the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Enjoy!

And to brighten up your day more, I'd like to share to you this song. Feel free to play this while browsing. Good vibes!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


This is what I like to call the "furious boat launch".




Serenity at its finest






From rowing to rafting, it becomes much hella fun to wrestle with the open sea waves.
But I'm still dying to try whitewater rafting in the province of Cagayan de Oro-soon!








God I miss surfing so much! I charm-talked my way to getting free surfing moments with some
teenage villagers practicing using their self-made boards! How cool is that! I get to surf without foot harness! Too bad I don't have photos.


meet the Rayban sunnies..and the finest gentlemen at the backdrop :)


This is the best ride I have ever taken in my life. A jet ski can fly on water for more than 150kph,
which felt like heaven soaked under the salty sun. It's nothing but a pure rush of ADRENALINE!




Le queen of the boat.


Lastly, my favorite photo of this adventure. I was walking then and waiting for dusk to come when I saw her flinchingly laughing and
rolling over the sand while enjoying the waves that continuously hit her to the shore. Such a beauty.
There is only so much to remember.

xoxo, GIXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely stranger...