Monday, November 28, 2011

where i came from, everything is green

and wherever I can go to, is always a blessing. Our little trip to one of the most fascinating places I've ever been has been immortal in my memory. Being one with nature is definitely one of the most rejuvenating experiences we can ever have, refreshing both our body and soul.










A lot of things I learned recently, after the breakup I had. It can be the most excruciating feeling at those moments and you just want to scream that you don't deserve everything. But at the end of the day, you just gotta tell yourself that you can not be bitter and be thankful that you learned from your mistakes and you have another chance to live again for the people you love and friends who will always stay with you no matter what hardships you face. And ultimately, always bear in your mind that you have a good heart-one thing that can't be taken away from you despite other people's cruelty.
After all the pain, I will only love better.








4 comments:

Hey there lovely stranger...